Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey! You! Follow me!

Over the next few months, I'm going to be traveling more than usual which means fresh and interesting places will be appearing here between now and the end of the year. If you've been enjoying my blog and where I've been so far (not to mention my tips and tricks for making travel even easier and better), why not subscribe?

Here's a preview of where I'll be going between now and August (yes, August):

  • I'll be headed to Abu Dhabi and Oman for a week to visit a friend working on a major planning project there. While there, we'll be headed up to Dubai for a couple of days to visit the Burj Khalifa. 
  • Istanbul and the Greek Isles are also on my list for late May. My girlfriend and I will be headed to Athens, Milos, Santorini, and Naxos before heading back to Stockholm.
  • A week after that, I depart for Russia. I'll start in St. Petersburg and work my way east through Moscow, Vladimir, Tomsk, and Irkutsk before swinging south for a few days in Mongolia.
  • Plus, there's always my regular tips, international McDonald's reports, and food Fridays. 
  • Oh, and any developments in regard to Kindlefish will be posted here as well.
Sound interesting? I think so!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment