Here's a preview of where I'll be going between now and August (yes, August):
- I'll be headed to Abu Dhabi and Oman for a week to visit a friend working on a major planning project there. While there, we'll be headed up to Dubai for a couple of days to visit the Burj Khalifa.
- Istanbul and the Greek Isles are also on my list for late May. My girlfriend and I will be headed to Athens, Milos, Santorini, and Naxos before heading back to Stockholm.
- A week after that, I depart for Russia. I'll start in St. Petersburg and work my way east through Moscow, Vladimir, Tomsk, and Irkutsk before swinging south for a few days in Mongolia.
- Plus, there's always my regular tips, international McDonald's reports, and food Fridays.
- Oh, and any developments in regard to Kindlefish will be posted here as well.
Sound interesting? I think so!