Thursday, July 09, 2015

Noise Cancellation Performance - Sony MDR-ZX770BN

This is a follow up to the overall review that I wrote over here. The last time I had a bluetooth headphones (Sol Republic Tracks Air), I found that they were nice overall but pretty useless on a plane. Since my handle is "SeattleFlyerGuy", that shortcoming is a big one.

My new headsets needed to be put to real world tests and my recent flight to South America provided the perfect opportunity to test the noise cancellation features of my new Sony MDR-ZX770BN headphones. I am happy to say that they ended up performing well. I am sure that the Bose probably outperform there (for another $100), but there is something to be said for the around-the-ear design and comfort of this set.

I'll keep 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment