Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

This has been an exciting year. I visited South America for the first time and spent more time exploring destinations closer to home, including Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, and even some of our local destinations here in Seattle. I am looking forward to 2013, where my imagination is starting to think up my next journeys. A simple road trip to Las Vegas? A visit to Iceland and Sweden? Perhaps around the world by train? Anything is possible.

This year has also seen a big change with this blog. I started the year with about about 2,000 visitors a month (people just like you) and today it is more than quadruple that. This is fantastic and I want to make sure that 2013 has more for you on the blog here. More guides. More how-to's. More travel problem solving and tips. More solutions to your travel pains. But, before I can do that, I need some help figuring out what you are interested in.

I have a quick reader survey that I just put up here. Please take a minute to fill it out so I can get to know you better and start writing guides that directly relate to what you are interested in!

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

-Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment