What happened this year:
- I managed to make a splash with Kindlefish only to have Google change the API to a paid API. I do have a little donation campaign going on to bring it back! This was my most popular post of the year, with other 2000 views.
- Other popular posts included one with a massive image of the Burj Khalifa, my flight report coming back to Sweden after Abu Dhabi, Crab flavored Lay's Potato Chips from Russia, McDonald's in Sweden, and a Golden Eagle in Mongolia.
- I flew a total of 61,097 miles, traveled 3,111 miles by train, 311 by bus, and 284 miles on a boat for a grand total of 64,802 miles of total travel. 20,207 of those miles were on Continental and 14,131 were on United, but overall, I flew Lufthansa most frequently with 10 total flights passing through FRA each time.
- This year, I drop from Premier Executive back to Premier, but I also status matched to Alaska Air and am MVP Gold there.
- I visited three new countries: Greece, Russia, and Mongolia!
What is going to happen next year:
- Kindlefish will be coming back at some point for a test to see how much it will cost me to keep it up.
- I am planning to write more guest articles for travel websites around the web.
- The blog may get a major revamp to make the articles, tips, and tricks more accessible overall.
- We'll see where I go. :)