It seems like just a month or two ago that I was talking about my little blog passing the 15,000 hit mark and just now we jumped over 25,000 hits! Thank you to everyone who is visiting!
If you are a first time visitor, here are a couple of my favorite features from the past year and a half I've been blogging about travel:
- Traveling across Russia on the Transsiberian Railroad
- Visiting and exploring Berlin
- 72 hours in Amsterdam
- Cherry Blossoms in Seattle and Japan
- Christmas in Vegas
- Visiting the cities of the UAE
- ...and the khors of Oman
- Visiting Los Angeles by Train, Plane, and Foot
Next month, I'm headed to Chicago and over the summer I'll be sharing more about Seattle and local travel in Washington state. That might sound pretty tame so far, but in September I'll be doing a three country trip to South America! In fact, I just bought the tickets a couple hours before this was posted!
[Suriname Guilder note images from Banknote World]